A floor finish made from epoxy resin is a durable and attractive way to protect a floor. Compared with paints, epoxy is hard-wearing, so it will last for years without any maintenance. If you’re considering installing an epoxy floor for your home or business premises, here are some of the benefits it offers:
- It is designed to cope with heavy traffic and repeated impacts, resisting chips, stains and abrasions. It lasts longer than other materials even when exposed to oil, chemicals and abrasive materials.
- Epoxy flooring Schaumburg can be an attractive way to brighten up a room. It’s especially effective in rooms with dull surfaces, which can appear 200 percent brighter when sealed with epoxy. There are a variety of colors and hues to choose from, so you can select one that complements your room.
- It requires little maintenance, and all you need to clean it is warm water and a cleaning agent.
- The material is flexible and can be used in many different settings—from industrial workfloors to children’s playrooms at home.
- It is dustproof and waterproof.